Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tardy, so very very tardy

It's a Tuesday, not a holiday and yet I'm home with the apartment to myself! How exciting! All the students from school have gone on excursions (different ones for different grades), so I got the day off!

So with no husband as a distraction, it's the perfect time to catch up on my online life. The last month has been a whirlwind with a trip to Australia, a truly mad sewing week for a market, a death in my husband's family, starting a new school year and the shear exhaustion that goes with that (seriously, I was going to bed at 6.30 some nights!) and internet problems at work. At the end of all that, I have 132 emails in my inbox that I need to answer or attend to. My sincerest apologies to everyone that I so rudely haven't answered of late! I've also really missed my blogging time, both writing and catching up on everyone elses.

So, my goal for today is to get to most of those emails and respond to tags left by Today We Are, Buttnaked Baby and Moyou.

So with three loads of washing done, the bed made and a lovely cup of tea by my side, here I go!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a great way to spend the day and you will feel so much better when you have caught up:)

Anonymous said...

Melanie- Thanks for your comment - postage to Japan for the pattern is $6.50 I can fit a couple in for that - If you let me know what you are after I will weigh it and get back to you - Love your blog - I've got you in my reader - Can I ask a big favour - How much is Cotton & Paint or some of the Handbag mags - as I just love them and would really like a contact over there to be able to source some for me - no obligation ( I have actually been wanting to ask you for a while) Cheers Tania

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I have a day off tomorrow and plan to have a lovely time catching up on me things. I hope you had a nice day with yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails