Monday, January 29, 2007

Funky Denim Skirt with Kimono Fabric

Ahh... I haven't blogged for a while. I've been busy at school and with my card making business that still runs back in Australia.
Sadly now in winter, the days are short and the light for taking good photos of products isn't around for long. I have had the lovely Mummy Mel take a few photos of me wearing some of my stuff... but have to confess, wasn't happy with the photos due to the extra winter weight I'm carrying at the moment.
So anyway, I did a quick web search and found this funk skirt. I love the combination of the old kimono fabric with the denim. I found it on FredaLa.com.

2 comments:

FredaLA.COM said...

Thank you for yuor blog, Melanie!

Please visit us soon again :)

Freda of FredaLA.COM

FredaLA.COM said...

Apparently I am not a typist :) I meant of course, YOUR blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails