Sunday, January 21, 2007

We're back!

After a nice, but very busy Christmas, New Year break, we're back up on eBay. I have to confess, I really missed it and was raring to go this morning with the listing.


I thought we'd start the new year with one of my favourite new pieces - it's best we sell it before I decide to keep it for myself. I love black and red together and I love origami cranes, so when Mummy Mel bought this one, pictured to the left, she knew I was going to approve, and was going to have trouble parting with it.


We've also combined Mel's eBay paper store, so we'll be regularly selling origami paper, washi and yuzen.

This year, we'd really like to make our blog a little community and so ask for your help. We'd love to hear from you, hear about your ideas, projects, kimono fabric experiences, comments on our blog posts, links to your own blogs or websites, anything you think people would be interested it. Photos would be great, but even stories without photos are good. Tell us a little about yourself. We've got our first link up to one of our customer's, Jackie, website. She's a really talented photographer whose just finished an exhibition. We'd like to offer our customers a little present, that we'll send the next time they buy with us, for any contributions.

My email address should be showing at the top of the blog page, but otherwise feel free to contact us through the comments feature or through our eBay store. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 comment:

brad said...

Hi Melanie, just wanted to wish you a terrific birthday, thanks for all the great stuff you list, its always a pleasure to see your beautiful photos, even if I do tend fall asleep when the auctions are just about to end ;-) all the best Brad Dockery

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails