Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The One Where I've Been Spending All My Time Over On Instagram

 Psst... I won't mention how long it's been since I've posted on my blog if you won't...

Life has been happily plodding along in the Kimono Reincarnate world as I continue to play with my rapidly growing girl, with colour and with different mediums.

I've been experimenting with using resin in different ways but for the first time since university, I've picked up a paintbrush and have been playing with watercolours and acrylics.

I'm trying to get outdoors as much as possible, breathing in the fresh air and being inspired by all around me.


In the shots above there are some sneak peeks at a few exciting things to come!

And while I've been neglecting you dear blog reader, I do apologise.  I spend so much of my time on my phone and have loved the convenience of quick uploads to my instagram account.  Are you on there?  Please pop by and say hello if you are!

Noticing my instagram obsession, BriStyle have asked me to do a (free!) session on Instagram photography this weekend.  I'd love to see you if you can come!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails