Wednesday, November 05, 2014

What I've been playing with and Pre-Christmas Market Dates

I've been really inspired lately and have been having lots of fun playing in the studio.  

I've started creating one-off sterling silver and resin wearable paintings.  These will eventually be under my Melanie Augustin label that I'll be launching properly next year!


And to give the Christmas tree a bit of Kimono Reincarnate love this year, I have crane ornaments in "Peace", "Love" & "Joy".


I've been tap, tap, tapping away working on lots of Rock Pool stacking rings. 


And returning to my love of textiles and surface design, firstly with some new summer scarves coming soon...


I won't be doing many markets this Christmas, but you will find me at...

The BrisStyle Bazaar.  As well as some Kimono Reincarnate goodness, I'll be taking along kimono fabric ready for you to create gifts yourself.  I'll also have a selection of samples and seconds for the only time this year.


I'll also have a few pieces in the Etsy Pop-up Shop and am hoping to get along to the opening preview night.


And my final Brisbane market will be huge!  I'll be at the QAGoMA Store Christmas market, it's such a wonderful market, filled with fabulous artisans.


Then finally, a trip down to Melbourne!  Oh how I've missed my Melbourne jaunts.  I'll be at The Big Design Market and there will even be one of my Crane ornaments in one of the showbags.



And of course, both my web-store and Etsy store will be open until Christmas and my lovely stockists will have work available too.  Happy Christmas shopping!

3 comments:

Melissa Gaggiano said...

I rather like the resin jewellery. It reminds of the ocean when seen from a birds eye.

reread said...

Ohhhh so lovely :)

Chrisy said...

Wearable paintings...tres gorgeous! You're multitalented girl. I hope Christmas was lovely and the New Year brings all you wish for. Love to you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails