Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Smartphone Photo Edits & 2:365


I just love taking photos on my iphone, it's so much easier to quickly whip out of my bag or pocket than my DSLR is.  I also love how quick it is to edit your photos with some easy apps, they can really make a difference and help the image look more like what you're actually seeing with the naked eye.

I'm working on a little how-to guide for editing smartphone photos, is there anything you'd like me to add?


Today was Day 2 of my 365 daily creativity challenge.  There were lots of birds around me today including a gorgeous heron that visited my backyard which lead me to the word "Free".  The stunning bird in this photo was made by the terribly talented Sam from Jetta's Nest.

I'll be putting updates of this challenge on the blog every now and then, but aim to upload it daily to instagram.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails