Monday, October 21, 2013

Art in the Glasshouse


Since I moved to the Glass House Mountains at the end of the year, I've been so inspired.  I love the view I see outside my studio, my afternoon walks in the town and having a good sized "girl shed" to create in.

This week, myself and 17 other artists in the region are opening our studio doors and would love for you to visit.  It's a chance to see the spaces in which we work as well as meet the artists and get to talk to them about their work.  The spaces span from the Glass House Mountains township, all the way up to Buderim, with lots of lovely places to stop in between.  


My new work is starting to take on a lot of the colours I see everyday....



We'll be open from today to Sunday 27th October, mostly from 10am to 4pm.  I'll be closing early on Tuesday (2pm).  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails