Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Creative Space - Studio Snapshots

In the studio lately....

Some teeny tiny origami pieces have arrived, ready to be made into stud earrings...


I've been working with some jeweller's wax...


Working on adding some new designs to my range influenced by my new garden surrounds... and the weather of late...


I still find magic in that moment that the resin pours into the silver and hits the fabric, it's like a light has been turned on inside the bezel....


The puppy, who still loves to chew on everything, isn't allowed inside the studio yet, but that doesn't stop from her hoping....


Playing with lots of silver....


I'm loving having a dedicated resin desk, it's so clean and clear in contrast to the messy silver desk...


And ever so slowly my studio garden is beginning to grow.  I'm hoping it will be lovely and lush by next summer.


What's been happening around your place lately?  Any snapshots?  Drop over to here to share or check out other creative spaces this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails