Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Massive Kimono Fabric Sale This Weekend

With the big moving date getting much closer, the BrisStyle Eco Market couldn't have come at a better time.  This Saturday, I'll be having a big sale on lots of gorgeous kimonos, kimono fabrics, Japanese cottons, Japanese papers, magazines and clearance jewellery stock that I can't take with me to the new studio.  I'll even have a large box of free fabric that needs a good home.

For the last hour of the market, from 1 to 2pm, all of the destash stock (jewellery not included) will be reduced to half price of the already on-sale prices.  

A sneak peek of some of the fabric that needs a good, loving home....







Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

chris said...

And I'm going to miss it all - a Quilt Retreat beckons - now is the time I definitely want to be in 2 places at once...........oh well!

amber johnson said...

congratulations on the space Melanie. Are you onto the finishing touches?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails