Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Soon...

Soon.  Soon, I keep telling myself life will slow down a little and I can stop to smell the roses.  Luckily, I think that soon is getting rather close.

I had a great time down in Melbourne for Life Instyle and have lots of photos to share with you... soon.  Orders are going out the door, off to stockists around Australia and it's just wonderful knowing that my work is finding new homes.

But even sooner... this one in a couple of days, in an effort to find my dear vintage kimono fabric and Japanese prints new homes before I move off to a new home myself, I'm destashing at the Fabric-a-brac market on Saturday at the State Library.  Friday is my sorting and packing day so I dare say I'll be bombarding Facebook and Instagram with sneak peeks of pieces that I'm taking along.



There is so much more to catch you up on, and I will do that soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Di said...

Oh good luck with the move! Can't wait to see where you bought. I hope that the destashing goes well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails