Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Creative Space

It's been very quiet around these blog parts of late as I've been super busy in the studio.  Next week I'll be exhibiting at Life Instyle in Melbourne so I've been whipping up lots of samples for display.

There are lots of vintage kimono fabrics being sorted to be inlayed into bamboo brooches....

Lots of fabric set into silver bases for pendants, rings, brooches and earrings...


The resin is then left for a couple of days to cure to a crystal clear state...


And my new sterling silver cranes have been posing for a shot or two...


For more creative spaces or to add your own, here's the link for this week.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It's all so pretty!

SomedaysSarah said...

Very prett! Good luck with the market.

origa-me said...

The cranes are SUPER! Good luck at the Life Instyle expo.

Chrisy said...

I know you'll do well in Melbourne honey...look how far you've come! The bamboo..the sterling silver...all fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails