Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Creative Space

Recently I was saying I wanted to make a pincushion ring.  This week I did, a super easy one truth be told.  Using one of the bases I use for my kimono rings, I found a Japanese padded flower I had made a while back and it was a perfect fit.  I love using it and it's been perfect while I've been stitching away making "kanzashi"


Have you been up to any creative pursuits lately?  Leave me a link if you've blogged about one.

Head to Our Creative Spaces to see what others have been up to this week.


11 comments:

Michelle Walker said...

I love that..you should sell them
Mxo

Jo said...

It's very cute - I'd buy one ;-)
I've been making some Japanese Zakka inspired house shoes lately.

Anonymous said...

What a perfect little pin cushion ring! Lovely!

Max said...

Thats the best pin cushion ring I've seen, love it, and the cool beaded pins x

Paula said...

So glad I found your blog - your creativity really grabs me as does the colours you choose. And then there's the carefully styled shots. Lovely :)

Angel.Pearls said...

Just lovely!
Eva

Sweet Snow Flakes said...

What a good idea! I love it!

TEZUKURI said...

I had the same idea!!!!!! Look at mine!
www.akamame.blogspot.com

Chrisy said...

Really like it...even your pins are things of beauty! Haven't realllly been creating...just living life creatively!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! x

sascedar said...

so sweetly awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails