Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Creative Space

Recently I was saying I wanted to make a pincushion ring.  This week I did, a super easy one truth be told.  Using one of the bases I use for my kimono rings, I found a Japanese padded flower I had made a while back and it was a perfect fit.  I love using it and it's been perfect while I've been stitching away making "kanzashi"


Have you been up to any creative pursuits lately?  Leave me a link if you've blogged about one.

Head to Our Creative Spaces to see what others have been up to this week.


11 comments:

Michelle @ rockMYroll said...

I love that..you should sell them
Mxo

Jo said...

It's very cute - I'd buy one ;-)
I've been making some Japanese Zakka inspired house shoes lately.

Jacqui said...

What a perfect little pin cushion ring! Lovely!

Max said...

Thats the best pin cushion ring I've seen, love it, and the cool beaded pins x

Paula said...

So glad I found your blog - your creativity really grabs me as does the colours you choose. And then there's the carefully styled shots. Lovely :)

Angel.Pearls said...

Just lovely!
Eva

Sweet Snow Flakes said...

What a good idea! I love it!

TEZUKURI said...

I had the same idea!!!!!! Look at mine!
www.akamame.blogspot.com

Chrisy said...

Really like it...even your pins are things of beauty! Haven't realllly been creating...just living life creatively!

Penelope and Pip said...

Oh my! x

sascedar said...

so sweetly awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails