Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Pinning on the Go

On Saturday, while teaching a workshop at Piece Together, one of my lovely participants was wearing a pincushion ring she had made.  It was not only really cute, but a great idea for when  crafting on the go.  I can imagine wearing one while hand stitching on long drives or at markets.

Then this morning, I stumbled upon this ring pincushion tutorial on Pinterest.  What a great use for those cute little scraps you can't bear to throw away.


Hmmm... but then, I found some adorable ones on Etsy that someone could buy for me.... hint hint for Christmas....

A really cute red barn and and an owl.... 




Hmmm... barns and houses... can you tell that I've had our hopes to buy a little home in the country next year on my mind...?

All photos from their respective sources.

1 comment:

Chrisy said...

Lovin that little barn one...you'll have to paint your 'country house' red and have a resident owl...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails