Thursday, August 18, 2011

Family Outing

I'm very excited as this weekend the new members of my Origami family are making their market debut.  There are some wise owls, some sweet hummingbirds and bunnies,  a cat that loves to snuggle up and a cheeky little fox all waiting to find new homes.


They will of course be joined by the older member of the family, my origami cranes.


All of the brooches have been laser cut in sustainable-growth bamboo, then hand sanded and  hand coloured.

We'll be at the BrisStyle Twilight Market tomorrow night, the special event Fashion Week Young Designers Market on Saturday and Saturday night and then some will be going online next week.

If you're around, please pop by and say hi.

5 comments:

Tas said...

Oh, I love them. Please tell me that they will end up in your etsy shop at some stage...

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Simply stunning Melanie!

Hot Fudge said...

All the best for tonight - wish I could be there!

Red Hen (dette) said...

They are so nice! My crane gets compliments whenever I wear it- which is quite often on my lovely teal blue corduroy coat. I may have to treat myself to a fox or a rabbit to I think!

Sandrine said...

These are so cute Mel! I hope you had a good time at all those markets! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails