Saturday, January 16, 2010

Oh Where Oh Where Did That Little File Go....

Firstly, thank you to everyone for their well wishes for last night. I had a ball! The food was delish, the conversation lively and the play amusing. All in all, a great night out. Here's to more of them!

Tonight is a different story as I sit in my pjs trying to list on Etsy. I'm still learning my way around my new iMac and having trouble working out where it's hiding files and photos of mine. I know they are there, the computer is just playing a game of hide and seek with me.

I've managed to list a few items, some a destashing of some of my fabrics in an attempt to get more order to my creative space, and some jewellery pieces. Hopefully more to go up tomorrow. And now for a bit of shameless self promotion....


3 comments:

BumbleVee said...

I, too, am struggling along, learning an IMac, and I don't even have to bother with etsy or things like that...sigh... Mac school, here I come... when the weather and the roads get better....

kerilyn said...

so glad you had a great night out!

Allie said...

Good for you - I'd love to be learning on a Mac, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails