Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Eye Spy... a theme for next week

I was delighted when Cindy asked me to come up with next week's Eye Spy theme. I tossed around a few ideas, but one really stuck. One that I'm really interested in people's responses. So, next week's theme is;

Eye Spy... Something I want to try

I thought this could be a tutorial or pattern you've seen, a new technique, a new skill, a new food... anything that you... well... want to try.

I look forward to reading what everyone comes up with!

3 comments:

Tamakikat said...

Konnichiwa Melanie,

hope little one's nap times are going well.

Recently I tried a 1-hour bagel recipe off cookpad.com (Japanese site) and was really happy with the results.

Loving as usual your creative blog.

I wonder what you're going to try next.

All the best.

TK

Allie said...

That sounds like a fun one!

Mrs Button said...

You're a clever girl! Blogging, making and mothering. Can't wait to see the responses. Lisa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails