Thursday, December 27, 2007

Nengajo Design

Yah! I've just finished designing my 2008 Nengajo, Japanese New Years card. I didn't end up using any of the images from the nengajo book I bought, but rather used it for inspiration. I decided to stick with my origami crane theme for the year, you can see the Christmas cards I sent out below.

The watermark on the card says "Akemashite Omedetou!", which is Happy New Year in Japanese.

For our 2007 nengajo, we stuck with tradition and used our wedding photo as we had gotten married the year before.

Mmmm... so now, I just have to finish printing these, and then address them all.... better get back to it!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Looking good-as usual!!!

Melissa said...

I randomly stumbled upon your blog from Flickr, but I just wanted to say...

Both of these designs are beautiful!

☆明けましておめでとう☆

\(^0^)/ Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails