Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Up-For-Grabs Bag


Yesterday I was finally home during sunlit hours! I always photograph my bags and fabrics under natural light, so I finally got a chance to take a couple of shots of the prize being offered for signing up to my mailing list before December first 2007.

Don't forget, for each person you refer that puts your name in the "Referred by" box, you get an extra entry into the competition. I already have a few people with multiple entries.

The bag has been lined with kimono fabric has a small pocket just right for keys and a mobile phone. The back of the bag is plain black, the original backing of this fabulous obi.

Good luck! I'll be announcing the winner December 2nd-ish.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hmmmm! Another fabulous bag that is like a work of art too!Glad you got some sunlight in! Enjoy!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Thanks Jenny! I must say, I'm missing the sunlight already and winter has only just begun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails