Monday, December 11, 2006

Another Tomesode Dress - I just love them!

We've just sold our first Tomesode kimono on our eBay store! Personally, I love them as the designs are so striking and elegant. We bought the first Tomesode as an experiment and to see if others felt the same way.

This dress is actually from one of our main competitors in bidding for certain kimonos....

Next year, we plan to buy some more stunning kimonos and see if we can also get some of the more difficult to buy Iro Tomesode, or colour Tomesode (most are on black) like the one this dress has been made from.

Personally, I have finally got my little sewing machine working again and have been making my own stuff. I finished a skirt last week and have to say - I'm pretty proud of it. I'll try to photograph it this weekend and put it up on the blog.

2 comments:

Crafty Japan said...

Oooo, I wanna see!! :)

Robyn said...

If I had the body....... That is a striking dress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails