Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Japan Trip 2014 - The Tokyo Design Festa in Pictures

My trip to Japan last month went by in a blur.  With just a week on Japanese soil there was so much to fit in, see and do.

My second day there I went to the Tokyo Design Festa, a favourite event of mine.  I always try to time my trips to Japan to get to this show.  It's full of work by designers, illustrators, crafters, painters and performers, there is so much to see and inspire.  Many of the 56,000 visitors to the festa have fun with their appearance  as well so there are lots of fashions and costumes to also amaze. 



















There was so much more to photograph, but as it was, I didn't get to see all of the 3000+ booths that were there.  If I had stopped to photograph everything that interested me, I could have seen even half of what I saw.

You can see more photos from my visits to the Design Festa on previous years here, here, here, here, here and here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails