Thursday, April 24, 2014

Glasshouse Open Studios This Weekend!

To tell the truth, I'm a bit of a stickybeak.  I love seeing where and how people create almost as much as seeing what they create.  So last year, when I was invited by a group of local artists to join in their open studio sessions, I jumped at the chance to enable other peoples' stickybeak-ness.


Neville Field
This weekend, over the ANZAC Day long weekend, the Glasshouse Country Arts Trail members will be opening their studio doors to the public and would love for you to come and visit.  It's a chance to not only see work by the artists, but to also see them in action and ask them about their work and processes.

Cholena Hughes

An easy drive from Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast, there are also some lovely places to eat and to take in views of the gorgeous Glass House Mountains.  If you follow me on instagram you'll know I love to photograph my surrounding mountains and would happily point you to my favourite spots.

Printmaking by Neville Field


Elma Dodwell in her ceramic studio

Paintings by Elma Dodwell

My silversmithing desk in my blue studio shed
For more information on the artists taking part this weekend and how to find us please visit the Glasshouse Country Arts Trail site.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails