Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Open Studios


Ever wondered what the inside of an artist's / a fellow artist's studio looks like?  Want to watch some of the artistic process in progress?  Well a group of artists in the Glasshouse region are opening up their studio doors so that you can do just that.


One of the big reasons that we moved our family up here was to give us the space to build my studio and the relocation has given me so much more.  I'm so inspired by my new shed in the backyard, my new surroundings and afternoon walks.  It was really the icing on the cake when I met a number of local artists and joined the arts trail group.




A new map and brochure the includes the new members (as well as myself) is coming out very soon, but in the meantime, here's some information as to how to find us and some sneak peeks at some of the artists in the group.


Upcoming Arts Trail Dates are;

September 26th - October 2nd  ::  10am - 4pm
October 21st - October 30th  ::  10am - 4pm

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails