Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Christmas Shopping Dates


It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and with today's sweltering heat, it's feeling like an Australian Christmas as well.

The elves Myself and my fabulous assistant have been working flat out lately getting out lots of Christmas orders and preparing for the last of the Christmas markets before I shut the studio early this year to move to the new house, so in case you were wanting to add a little Kimono Reincarnate goodness under the tree this year, here's where you'll find me.


I'm super excited to be heading down to Melbourne again this week, this time for The Big Design Market.  



Then back up to Brisbane for the BrisStyle Twilight market.

Both my store and my Etsy store will be closing early this year, on December 15th as I will be packing up the studio ready to move to the new house in time for Christmas.  If you'd like anything sent within Australia via express post, please just let me know.

My new studio is in the process of being built so I'll be taking an extended holiday and hopefully opening again, lovely and refreshed in early February.

1 comment:

Hot Fudge said...

Busy busy! Best of luck Mel and I hope you and your family have the most wonderful Christmas in your beautiful new home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails