Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Woman of Few Words

I'm missing my little blog of late.  Focus is elsewhere as I prepare for Life Instyle in three weeks time.  Energies are being used to be a more present mum to the little one.  Things are all good, but yet, I miss this space.

For a while, I'm going to see if I can just pop a photo up to stay in touch.  Photos of my recent travels to Japan, photos of what I'm doing at home and in the studio.

"Hands Up" flea market find in Japan - found arranged just like this.

So please excuse me if I'm a woman of few words for a while.

4 comments:

Mandy Crandell said...

Haha! How strange to find them like that!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Hot Fudge said...

How exciting - best of luck for your time in Melbourne. I can thoroughly recommend the
Tutankhamun exhibition at the Museum if you get any spare time and also the Vienna exhibition at the Art Gallery. I know you will love them both. Hope you are feeling better!

Red Hen (dette) said...

Cute! It sure is tricky to find balance and time. I know what you mean about missing your blog space and it seems that quite a few of us are struggling to keep posting and doing what we must do and things we also really want to do. I look forward to seeing a photo here and there in order to keep in touch. Good luck finding balance and flow.

Baa-Me Kniits said...

It's always nice to see you even is it is short and sweet, we all know how busy life can be :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails