Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Calling for Brisbane-ish Artists


Exciting things are afoot for this year.

I've been accepted and booked a gallery for next month for my Reincarnated Kimono Project.  Two vintage kimonos are being carefully taken apart to be reinterpreted by a number of artists in their chosen art/craft form.  I can't wait to see how the fabric changes with each artists' touch!

It's all happening soon and if you're a Brisbane-ish based artist or crafter and are interested in contributing I still have some spots and would love to hear from you!  There is information and a survey to fill out over here.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! Hope you take lots of photo's!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Wow how wonderful! I wish I lived closer so I could contribute and see what everyone else comes up with!! Yes you will have to take lots of photos for us. Congratulations I am sure it will be a huge success :-)

CurlyPops said...

That sounds amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails