Sunday, January 30, 2011

While I Haven't Been Blogging

While I haven't been blogging, I've been making lots of fabric pendants and brooches...


While I haven't been blogging, I've been madly preparing for the Sydney Life Instyle show that is now only a couple of weeks away...  If you're there, please come and say "hello" to me in stand number 62...

While I haven't been blogging, I've been putting together a new website that I hope to have up very soon...

While I haven't been blogging, I've been planning on what to do on the single free day I have in Sydney... I'd like to visit this shop, see this exhibition and have a cup of tea and a browse in this store...

While I haven't been blogging I've been missing blogging...

While I haven't been blogging I've been missing visiting my blogging friends... What have I missed?  What have you been doing while I haven't been blogging?

7 comments:

wimcee said...

And the year starts....! Welcome back into bloggerland!

Thea said...

I think you officially work more than me now. I am definitely taking it easier on weekends now. It will probably catch up with me though when I run out of time, haha... All your hard work does look fabulous! xx

Nikki said...

Loving your brooches and wishing you well for the big show.

Beautifully Recreated said...

Missing your blogs. I would love an update on your little cranes. Hope you are still doing this - though if you are not I totally get why, with all of the amazing amount of creating you are doing, as well as Mumming, I don't know where you would have found the time. I would love to see you when you are in Sydney.

CurlyPops said...

Good luck for the show - so much hard work but so totally worth it in the end!

SomedaysSarah said...

You certainly have been busy! Gorgeous as always!!

I too have a "project" that is keeping me from blogging much... but ganbarimasho ne! Good luck with your shows.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that the terra-cotta warriors at the new gallery are totally awesome!

Also that when in Sydney try the white rabbit gallery it's amazing!! Look it up it's probably owned and specializes in modern Chinese art. Saw the exherbishion there last weekend it was very cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails