Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Creative Space

Feeling moody?

I give you my first mood board, a piece of inspiration for the feel I want for my blog.


For the last few weeks I've been taking the Blogging Your Way course with Holly from Decor8.  While I haven't had the time and focus to give it the attention that it deserves, I have been really enjoying it.


For more creative spaces, Kootoyoo is the place to go.


And while I'm here I want to say thank you so much for all the lovely comments that have been left on my survey so far.  They've made me feel so warm and fuzzy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your mood board! You put things together so beautifully. You do inspire!

Sandrine said...

Love your mood board really fits your blog and your work.x

Thea said...

I didn't know you were doing that course - it's a good one but does need time. Your mood board is SO you. I love it! x

Red Hen (dette) said...

I love these colours!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Lovely mood board, really like the colours....very you!

Sandy Ang said...

What a lovely mood board. Intrigues me and makes me want to linger / find out more !

KerriAnn said...

Absolutely beautiful - gorgeous colours.

Ingrid in Bj! said...

Love the colours and fonts and all things japanese. Your mood board is inspiring me too.
Hasn't it been a great course ?
I x
(BYW)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails