Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Creative Space

I'm making a list and checking it thrice. No I haven't suddenly taken on the job of a certain Christmas benefactor, but I'm working hard at filling orders from last week's trade fair.

The process is a little different to making stock for markets and my poor neglected Etsy store, for these I'm having to be much more methodical, making sure I don't miss any designs out. Different but still fun!

For more creative spaces, Kootoyoo is the place to go.

8 comments:

74 Lime Lane said...

love all your bits and piece! congrats on a successful trade fair!

Cathie said...

love your colourful creations Melanie!
let me know when you have some gorgeous girl brooches in the shop, I'd love to buy one.
happy creating
♥

Tamara | One Craftee Mumma said...

I spy some cute Hoots amongst that mix! Looks great!

Michelle said...

Oh you are so busy and productive. What an inspiration!

Snooze said...

congratulations on your success. i love hearing how well peole are doing at the markets etc.
My Creative Space

Kathryn Mitchell said...

Ah thats so great to have orders to fill like that :) Good on you

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad to see the trade fair was a success. Good luck in getting all those orders filled. I have some of that kokeshi fabric - it is gorgeous.

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work,If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

listateacuppuppies for sale online

shih tzu puppies for sale near me

buy puppy online

fuhrerschein-kaufen-schweiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails