Thursday, August 05, 2010

My Creative Space

My creative space. Best described by the Man today as not so much being messy, but rather looking like WW3 had hit.

But I did manage to clear a little desk space to take a photo of one of the many things I'm working on this week. New brooches and a pendant, all with hand-coloured bamboo and vintage kimono fabrics.

These will join my Kokeshi brooches to form my "Kyoto" range, all using bamboo and inspired by traditional motifs.

For more creative spaces, Kootoyoo is the place to go.

The Melbourne trip and the Life Instyle show are now just days away and with so much still to do, this blog will get a little quiet for a couple of weeks. I can't wait to tell you all about it when I come back!

10 comments:

Holly said...

Wow these are beautiful! I really like the crane.

Marisa said...

Simply lovely! Can't decide on my favourite!

Sandrine said...

Oh wow Melanie they are just amazingly great!!!I did not realize you were going to Melbourne, have fun:)xx

Hannah said...

oh wow they are STUNNING!

Red Hen (dette) said...

I really love that butterfly. And the teapot and the crane.....

dash robin said...

Oh my, these are just so utterly adorable!! Love the teapot, the name of them, the fabric, the bamboo, perfect. Xkate

Cindy said...

I will have to try and make my way out to see you at Melbourne. I love those brooches - just gorgeous!

meetmeatmikes said...

Hi Melanie! So nice to meet you yesterday! Your stand looked really lovely, I reckon! I hope it goes well for you... See you soon! xx

Miho said...

Beautiful work as always. I love your creative sense and material combinations!

cheinindeutschlandkaufen. said...

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work,If anyone interested similar one's have a look here thanks

listateacuppuppies for sale online

shih tzu puppies for sale near me

buy puppy online

fuhrerschein-kaufen-schweiz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails