Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Watcha Wearing Wednesday

A great little top I bought from Ananya on Etsy. Nice and cool in summer, great over a black top in winter. Though not a maternity shirt, it saw me right through my pregnancy and is now helping to hide a multitude of Timtam sins. But the most important thing about the shirt today is the length of the sleeve - this is how I'm wearing it on this winter's day! And I'm still warm! This week, the mercury in Brisbane is sitting in the high 20s and low 30s! If this is winter, I'm rather fearful for the summer to come.

The necklace was a birthday present from a friend - big, bold and red. Thanks Joanie, you know me so well.

For more Wednesday fashions, drop by Dear Fi.

3 comments:

Sherrin said...

I love the necklace. I love bold pieces like that.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Very envious of your weather - we are waiting for it to wam up in Perth! We booked a trip to Japan today - yay!!!

Allie said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails