Saturday, February 16, 2008

Needing a New 'Do

Please help!

It's time for a chop! My hair is driving me nuts. It's really fine (though according to every hair dresser I've had, I have lots of it), and the Japanese water makes it really frizzy and super fly-away. I want something that is going to be easy to do in the mornings while I'm bleary-eyed trying to get to work in time.

Please give me some advice! Which one do you think looks the best?








I used the application at thehairstyler.com to create these. Another good thing, I think I have found some good organic hairdye that I can use during pregnancy, so I should be able to keep my hair looking a rich shade of brown like this rather than it's natural boring mousey colour.

6 comments:

Rachael Hutchings said...

No. 372, the last one!

Joanne said...

I like 46 or 123.

Are congratulations in order?! or did I just miss something that everyone else knows about?

Amber said...

46, 343, 372.

You've got one of those faces that'd look good with just about any hairstyle! Lucky!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Thanks everyone! I might be brave enough and go this weekend. Mind you , I probably should have done it last weekend, each day I wait the chances of my chickening out increase.....

Joleo, I probably should have explained more in the pregnancy comment... no, not pregnant yet, but wanting to start trying late in the year, I'm now just obsessed with things to avoid when I am pregnant and in the 4 month pre-conception period...

Amy Kerr-Menz said...

I think 46 might be my favourite...but 123, 117 and 372 are all great as well!!

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement on my most recent post and all the associated decision making. I'm really excited about it all!! I know that it is going to be a lot of hard work...but I'm hoping (just as you said) that it will also be very rewarding.

Thanks also for the offer to pick up some spider lily fabric for me. That would be wonderful! I'll certainly take you up on that in due course :)

Anonymous said...

Definitely 46.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails