Saturday, November 04, 2006

Kimono Fabric Shoes


OK.... did I hear anyone say obsession?

Hello, my name is Melanie and I'm a kimono remake addict.

About a month ago, the soon-to-be-mummy-Mel and I went shopping and we got side-tracked by this exquisite little shop that sells all things made with kimono fabrics. Admittedly, most are made from new fabrics, but could well be done with old.

I fell in love with these shoes, hand-made, leather, with old kimono fabric. I tried them on. They fit. They were on special... mmm... but still expensive. Just couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on shoes.

But, a month later, I couldn't get them out of my mind.. went back and they were still there! Umm... but now not on special, so they were double the price!! Luckily the delightful sales woman let me have them for the sale price!

The store has a website with all sorts of lovely things to behold. They can be found at:
http://www.momiji-ya.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails