Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stockist Love - Maiocchi

What a better way of starting my new Stockist Love feature, than with Kimono Reincarnate's very first stockist, Maiocchi.

I have been a fan of Maiocchi clothing from way back and you may have noticed me rave about their clothes on this blog once or twice.  The local designer Deanne is a girl after my own heart  with her love of a good Japanese print and some of the fun, quirky touches to different outfits.  But what I love most is how great I feel when I'm wearing a Maiocchi outfit.   To be honest, these days, I'm a larger girl and it's not that easy finding fun, fashionable and flattering clothes in my size, but Maiocchi never fail to add something amazing to my wardrobe each season.  



The latest summer range was full of fun colours and prints.

And the new winter collection lots of warming prints and textiles for those colder days.

The Maiocchi stores are such a treat with not just clothes and accessories but also lots of fun little stationery and homeware treats to spoil your nest.


Brisbane dwellers are lucky to have the three stores to choose from in, The Valley, The CBD and Paddington and now, people of old Sydney town have their own store too, with the new shop opening up on 72B Oxford Street Paddington.

If you're in other areas, there is also an online store and stockists around Australia.

*All photos in this post are by Maiocchi*

1 comment:

Heidi Kuijer said...

Hi Melanie! I posted a comment on the blog post about your hexie clock but wanted to be sure and tell you thank you for the inspiration. My own clock is now hanging in my studio.

Greetings from Holland,
Heidi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails