I am really enjoying seeing what you are up to! I have left you a bit of something over at my place... http://jojoebi.blogspot.com/2008/08/another-award-o.html
I love all of them!! I was just today thinking that I should put myself on another spending freeze...maybe I should just wander on over to your shop before it goes into effect!
Thank you for taking time to comment, I treasure each and everyone one of them. I always reply to them in my head, but must confess, these days it takes me much longer to actually email that reply.
Oooh those Shinzi Katoh fabrics are deliciously lovely! Are you posting more of those in your shop?
ReplyDeleteFantastic prints!
ReplyDeleteThey are just stunning!
ReplyDeleteVery cute
ReplyDeleteI am really enjoying seeing what you are up to!
ReplyDeleteI have left you a bit of something over at my place...
http://jojoebi.blogspot.com/2008/08/another-award-o.html
;o)
Oooo Lovely indeed!
ReplyDeleteI love all of them!! I was just today thinking that I should put myself on another spending freeze...maybe I should just wander on over to your shop before it goes into effect!
ReplyDelete