lolthat's be the perfect tee for me and my man - he's a martial artist, and I'm the crafty one. hehe - or something for our kids to wear - the blend!
Cute!
Belatedly seeing the lovely 'preggie belly' in one of your earlier posts. Oh my Mama, the time is getting close!
Lol! That's hilarious :-) Thanks for sharing!
hehe, cute, love it!
Lol...did you ever see these that I made? :phttp://miscellanyofme.blogspot.com/2007/12/ninja-chef.html
Oh that sums up me and kym. might have to get myself one of these!!!
Thank you for taking time to comment, I treasure each and everyone one of them. I always reply to them in my head, but must confess, these days it takes me much longer to actually email that reply.
lol
ReplyDeletethat's be the perfect tee for me and my man - he's a martial artist, and I'm the crafty one. hehe - or something for our kids to wear - the blend!
Cute!
ReplyDeleteBelatedly seeing the lovely 'preggie belly' in one of your earlier posts. Oh my Mama, the time is getting close!
ReplyDeleteLol! That's hilarious :-) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletehehe, cute, love it!
ReplyDeleteLol...did you ever see these that I made? :p
ReplyDeletehttp://miscellanyofme.blogspot.com/2007/12/ninja-chef.html
Oh that sums up me and kym. might have to get myself one of these!!!
ReplyDelete