Hi Melanie, I have nominated you for an "Awe-summm award" to find out how it works please check out the details on my blog. By the way I am loving your jewellery work! Lil x
Thank you for taking time to comment, I treasure each and everyone one of them. I always reply to them in my head, but must confess, these days it takes me much longer to actually email that reply.
They're beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGosh you have been busy for someone who is meant to be resting! You are obviously feeling better! All your stuff looks great!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful fabrics! Glad to see you are finding time to be creative again!
ReplyDeleteOh how yummy they look!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful fabric - looking forward to seeing the finished product!
ReplyDeleteI am loving these bubbles. I was also wondering if you had any traditional indigo fabric still for sale. I know someone who would be interested.
ReplyDeleteHi Melanie, I have nominated you for an "Awe-summm award" to find out how it works please check out the details on my blog. By the way I am loving your jewellery work!
ReplyDeleteLil x
They look fab. Gorgeous fabrics.
ReplyDeleteOooooh, SO pretty!
ReplyDeletethose are simply beautiful. I'm new to kimonos etc. can u share how did u make them?
ReplyDelete