Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In My First Treasury!

This is turning out to be a very good week! First there was yesterday's win, and today, I was featured in my first Treasury! Mmm... note to self, good luck comes in 3's, so I must buy a lottery ticket....

I'm especially chuffed about this Treasury because it's beautiful and I feel so honour to be included. You can see it live over here.

It was woven together by the amazingly talented Steffen. As if being a fabulous architect by day isn't enough, she creates and sells on Etsy by night. I've been meaning to feature some of her work for a while now. Just look at these works of art!



She sells these and more over at her store, 3 Girls and a Goat.

9 comments:

  1. They are fabulous. Congrats to you on being featured. I really love the new necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:59 am

    Melanie, you are too kind, I am just presenting some of the very talented on etsy- you have a great product, so it needs and deserves to be shown... "go you good girl"

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! You deserve it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love that one! :D

    Steffan's artwork is pretty amazing, too. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely treasury! congrats. :o) She does do lovely work, hey? (as do you!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, gorgeous treasury! Congratulations!! That necklace is stunning! And I love Steffen's work. I just had to race on over to etsy and heart her. Thanks for letting us know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you are having a good week-gorgeous things everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:39 pm

    w00t! how awesome for you. I've always wondered if people with more blogging nous were excited by firsts, like I am. But what a worthy thing to find its way into the treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats so cool, congrats on being featured!! Your work is so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment, I treasure each and everyone one of them. I always reply to them in my head, but must confess, these days it takes me much longer to actually email that reply.