Congratulations!! I've been considering Etsy but too overwhelmed by it all. I am sure you are off to a successfuly Etsy adventure - definitely going to be checking out your store!
I can't believe I missed the giveaway! I was sure I put it in my calendar. Nevermind, I've hearted your etsy store, I would have anyway without being tempted to ;)
Congratulations on your first couple of sales!!!! Your store looks great!
Thank you for taking time to comment, I treasure each and everyone one of them. I always reply to them in my head, but must confess, these days it takes me much longer to actually email that reply.
congrats on such a fabulous start on Etsy!! Yay for you!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteSuper that you are opening on Etsy! You are off to a great start with two sales already!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Here's to many more.
ReplyDeletecongrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first of many sales!!! I cant wait to see the fabric you will be selling.
ReplyDeleteKyla
well done!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. I love your fabrics.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!I love your fabrics to.
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands
Woohoo! How exciting! Congratulations
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I've been considering Etsy but too overwhelmed by it all. I am sure you are off to a successfuly Etsy adventure - definitely going to be checking out your store!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations - I'm not surprised, you have some beautiful items for sale. Will you be making more of the fabric covered magnets?
ReplyDeleteGood on you! You may be retiring from teaching sooner than you think with all that etsy goodneess!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, it's such a leap of faith to put your own work out there. You have done it and with such beautiful products...
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I missed the giveaway! I was sure I put it in my calendar. Nevermind, I've hearted your etsy store, I would have anyway without being tempted to ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your first couple of sales!!!! Your store looks great!