Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Some More Tokyo Design Festa Yumminess

I'm still very slowly working my way through photos from the Tokyo Design Festa. I'm going to try to put up a few every day or so.

I loved the illustration work of this woman. Her pieces were transferred onto fabric and sewn into little pencil cases and coin purses.

Sadly, she didn't have a website for me to direct you to.




4 comments:

  1. wow, these are lovely. I love the bottom one, and the mushie one above it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, these are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that last one is unreal! It's a purse yeah? With a print on leather? God, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww...that's too bad that she doesn't have a website! i LOVE her illustrations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment, I treasure each and everyone one of them. I always reply to them in my head, but must confess, these days it takes me much longer to actually email that reply.