Hi Melanie, The kimonos are lovely. The colours and pattens are beutiful.
Yes know what you mean about not using up film. I have lots of cds of photos that I have taken. Would hate to think how much it would have cost if I used film.
Thank you for taking time to comment, I treasure each and everyone one of them. I always reply to them in my head, but must confess, these days it takes me much longer to actually email that reply.
What fun photos! That first photo is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteThey are BEAUTIFUL-so glad that you took your camera
ReplyDeleteThanks girls!
ReplyDeleteHi Melanie,
ReplyDeleteThe kimonos are lovely. The colours and pattens are beutiful.
Yes know what you mean about not using up film. I have lots of cds of photos that I have taken. Would hate to think how much it would have cost if I used film.
Wishing you a great year to come.
it was always one of my favourite days when living there..........gorgeous! gion matsuri in kyoto in summer is also spectacular.
ReplyDelete